The U.S. official said Kelley lived in a San Antonio suburb and didn’t appear to be linked to organized terrorist groups. Greg Abbott called the attack the worst mass shooting in Texas history. “Our hearts are heavy at the anguish in this small town, but in time of tragedy, we see the very best of Texas. She said her father, 51-year-old Richard Rodriguez, attends the church every Sunday, and she hadn’t been able to reach him. Until Sunday, the deadliest mass shooting in Texas had been a 1991 attack in Killeen, when a mentally disturbed man crashed his pickup truck through a restaurant window at lunchtime and started shooting people, killing 23 and injuring more than 20 others.
Source: National Post November 05, 2017 21:44 UTC