A former royal protection officer who reported Andrew Mountbatten–Windsor to the police over claims he smuggled women 'multiple times a week' into Buckingham Palace says he has been told to 'keep quiet' by the Met. It was sent in December last year after Mr Page said Andrew had smuggled unidentified women into his private apartment at Buckingham Palace. Mr Page also claimed there were a number of security breaches at Buckingham Palace between 1997 and 2003, relating to Andrew privately entertaining women. Mr Page previously said: 'With Andrew’s women, multiple times a week, we were just told not to question it. Last week, he told The Sun: 'We were just told a female will be coming at whatever time.
Source: The Times February 21, 2026 12:23 UTC