Durham probe expected to end this summer: sources - News Summed Up

Durham probe expected to end this summer: sources


U.S. Attorney John Durham is expected to wrap up his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe by the end of the summer, sources confirmed to Fox News. TOP GOP REP SUGGESTS DURHAM PROBE WILL LEAD TO CHARGESRep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, relayed the same timeline during a House Rules Committee meeting focused on reform of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act last week. “When he’s ready to charge people, he’ll charge people,” Collins told Fox News. Former CIA Director John Brennan has said that Durham plans to interview him and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. Those interviews have yet to take place, a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News last month.


Source: Fox News March 16, 2020 12:00 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */