Huawei still has a shot at the world's hottest mobile market - News Summed Up

Huawei still has a shot at the world's hottest mobile market


New Delhi (CNN Business) Huawei has been shut out of some major 5G markets because of security concerns. The Chinese telecommunications equipment maker said it has been invited by the Indian government to conduct 5G trials in the world's hottest smartphone market. Trials will start early next year, according to Huawei. The Indian government, which aims to roll out 5G services across the country by 2020, did not respond to multiple requests for comment. Huawei said it had already carried out some initial 5G tests in partnership with wireless operators Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio, which is owned by India's richest man.


Source: CNN December 18, 2018 11:15 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */