MACC to quiz Zahid and Hisham after Raya - Nation - News Summed Up

MACC to quiz Zahid and Hisham after Raya - Nation


MACC sources said the investigation would commence after the Hari Raya Aidilfitri festivities and other individuals, besides Ahmad Zahid and Hishammuddin, would be called in for questioning. Asked if another former defence minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak, would also be investigated, the source said that had yet to be decided. Najib, the former prime minister, and Ahmad Zahid had earlier said that they were ready to be investigated. On May 17, Mindef handed over 14 reports pertaining to the alleged dubious land swap, after surrendering two reports earlier. Najib was prime minister while Ahmad Zahid was defence minister then.


Source: The Star May 30, 2019 13:30 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */