Multiple charges laid against 69-year-old in Surrey collision that left woman dead - News Summed Up

Multiple charges laid against 69-year-old in Surrey collision that left woman dead


The family of the woman who was killed in a crash in Surrey last year says they're relieved an arrest has finally been made in the case. Janet Dudgeon, 61, and her mother Barbara, 84, were travelling through the intersection of 72 Avenue and 152 Street in Surrey on March 22. Sidhu appeared in provincial court in Surrey on Wednesday to face 15 charges, including manslaughter, criminal negligence causing death and impaired driving causing death. "We hope the charges being laid will bring some solace to the family of the deceased." "It means that our society is looking at impaired driving with a little more seriousness," she said.


Source: CBC News September 27, 2018 23:30 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */