Toronto police are asking for the public’s help after a 67-year-old man was assaulted in a TTC subway station in North York last week. Police said that on June 6, the victim and the suspect entered the North York Centre subway station around the same time. The 67-year-old victim was about to make his way onto an oncoming train when the other man blocked his path “for reasons unknown.”According to a release from Police Wednesday, the unknown man then assaulted the 67-year-old, who fell to the ground. He is in his 20s, and was last seen wearing a red baseball cap, a white shirt, blue ripped jeans and white shoes, said the release. Police say the suspect was last seen exiting the train at another subway station after the assault.
Source: thestar June 13, 2019 03:45 UTC