The Latest on a Wichita couple whose 3-year-old son was found dead at their mobile home (all times local):5 p.m. Prosecutors have filed murder charges against a Wichita couple whose 3-year-old had been dead for days when his body was found in a crib in their mobile home. Police last week responding to a domestic disturbance between the parents found the parents walking outside their Wichita home before checking on the children inside where the found the older boy's body. Brent Allred says an autopsy will determine the cause of death for Zaiden Javonovich, whose parents were booked into jail last week on suspicion of murder. Police said they hadn't received abuse reports and provided no details on the Kansas Department for Children and Families' involvement with the family.
Source: Fox News April 16, 2019 21:56 UTC