As of Thursday, 598 novel coronavirus-related clinical trials had been registered in China but some 40 had been cancelled. According to a state news agency, Xinhua report earlier this week, in all three have been allowed to go ahead with clinical trials including one, which is now in the second stage. Since the third week of March, China’s daily increase in Covid-19 cases has been in the dozens with imported cases accounting for most new ones. The sharp drop in patients has hampered trials, Zhong said. Seven clinical trials on the drug were initiated, the CEO said.
Source: Hindustan Times April 18, 2020 11:24 UTC