Finance Ministry solves problem of 2019 BSH recipients with wrong account numbers - Nation - News Summed Up

Finance Ministry solves problem of 2019 BSH recipients with wrong account numbers - Nation


PUTRAJAYA (Bernama): Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) will automatically open new accounts for about 300,000 recipients of the second phase of the 2019 Cost of Living Aid (BSH) who have furnished wrong account numbers, said the Finance Ministry. For the 2019 BSH, the disbursement of payments for recipients aged 59 and below is through the wife’s bank account, it said in a statement on Friday (May 31). "However, a number of them registered the husband’s bank account number and this resulted in the failure to credit into the account as the account numbers are not under the wife’s name,” it added. The ministry said that up to Friday, the second phase of the 2019 BSH payments had been deposited into the bank accounts of three million recipients. Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng had announced that almost 3.6 million people will receive a total of RM1.42bil under the second phase of the 2019 BSH payments.


Source: The Star May 31, 2019 12:56 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */