Police re-appeal for information in drowning of boy,5, at Napier beach - News Summed Up

Police re-appeal for information in drowning of boy,5, at Napier beach


Coastguard Hawke’s Bay skipper Henry van Tuel said conditions were calm on the night. “We had six on the boat and three in the radio room, so nine of us were involved ... We used our lights and night-vision gear,” he told Hawke’s Bay Today. Napier mayor Richard McGrath said earlier this month the city was affected by the tragedy. “We are deeply saddened by this tragic loss and our thoughts are with the family, friends and wider community of this young child,” he said. Information could also be provided anonymously through Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.


Source: New Zealand Herald February 19, 2026 22:57 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */