Paul Hollywood gives his take on Nigella joining Bake Off - News Summed Up

Paul Hollywood gives his take on Nigella joining Bake Off


The TV cook and food writer was named as Dame Prue Leith’s replacement on the Channel 4 programme last month. Nigella is the third judge to work alongside Paul, 59, after Prue and Dame Mary Berry. During an appearance on ITV's This Morning, Nigella also shared that she was “really looking forward” to joining the team. What has Paul Hollywood said about Nigella Lawson joining Bake Off? Paul has sung Nigella’s praises ahead of her joining the programme, as he told the Radio Times that "she knows what she's talking about".


Source: The Times February 18, 2026 11:04 UTC



Loading...
Loading...
  

Loading...

                           
/* -------------------------- overlay advertisemnt -------------------------- */